We offer both shipping systems and integration solutions for our customers. To learn more about online shipping and Purolator E-Ship® Solutions click on the links below:
You can manage and select the type of notification you want your contacts to receive with our Delivery or Exception notification options. Delivery notification allows the user and contact to know when an item has been successfully delivered. Whereas the Exception notification will explain the reason for a delay in delivery and the action, if any is required to complete the delivery.
If you manage multiple shipments, our E-Ship software allows you set up proactive notifications for either individual or multiple shipments. For help with proactive notifications and other ESS features, contact the Shipping Channel Service Desk at 1 800 459-5599.
Follow these steps to reprint a shipping label for the current day:
• Go to 'Ship & Track'
• Choose 'Reprint Shipment Documents'
• Enter the Tracking Number/PIN you would like to reprint or choose ‘List All’ from ‘Documents’ tab and select the document type.
• Click on the printer icon on the left-hand side of the document type
Online shipping (ESO) labels can be cancelled within 48 hours of the shipping label date. To cancel a shipment follow these steps:
• Go to 'Ship & Track'
• Choose 'Cancel a Shipment'
• Select the shipment that needs to be cancelled
• Click on 'Cancel'
When the shipment is cancelled you will see the cancellation details on your screen.
The following browsers and settings are recommended for Purolator’s Online Shipping system:
• Internet Explorer 8 or higher
• Firefox 3.6 or higher
Take a look at the Menu bar of your Internet browser page. Click on ’Help’ to see what version of Internet Explorer you are running.
If purolator.com is not added to compatibility the website will not preform properly.
Most issues can be resolved by logging off Purolator online shipping and deleting your temporary Internet files (known as ’cookies’). After deleting your cookies, log back in by going to www.purolator.com, rather than using a link from your Favourites.
• To delete your temporary files using Internet Explorer please go to ’Tools’, ’Internet Options’ then click on the ’Delete’ button under ’Browsing History’. Make sure that the only boxes selected are ’Temporary Internet Files’, ’Cookies’ and ’History’.
• To delete your temporary files on Firefox, go to ’Tools’ at the top left of your window, click on ’Clear Recent History’, or press Ctrl+Shift+Del.
• To delete your temporary files using Chrome please click on the menu icon on the top right of your window, click on ’Settings’ then ’Show Advanced Settings’. Click on the ’Clear Browsing Data’ button.
In the browser menu bar at the top left of the screen, click on ’Tools’, ’Tools’ again, ’Applications’, type in ’pdf’ and click ’search’. It should bring up a PDF result. On the right hand side under ’action’ select ’Use Adobe Acrobat in Firefox’ then click ’Ok’.