Filing is fast and easy
Available 24/7, Purolator’s Virtual Assistant can help you file a claim with step-by-step instructions!
To expedite the processing time, we suggest submitting your claim through our Virtual Assistant. If you prefer, you may use our web form to file a manual claim. Please note additional processing time will be required when using the manual form.
See our FAQs below for any other enquiries.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your shipment is damaged, you can submit a claim for the value of the goods. If your shipment is lost or missing contents, a trace would need to be initiated before a claim can be submitted. To initiate a trace investigation, please contact us at using one of the following methods:
To get started you will need your tracking number and the documents below (if applicable):
- A copy of the original Purolator Bill of Lading or Manifest (obtain from sender)
- A copy of the original Cost Invoice verifying the claimed amount. This invoice should indicate the actual breakdown of costs claimed. These costs should reflect only your wholesale/manufacturer’s costs and should not include retail markup/profit.
- A copy of Damaged Inspection Report (if applicable)
- A copy of the Repair estimate (if applicable)
- Pictures of the damaged item(s) including internal and external packaging (if applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documentation
Ensure to keep all packaging until the claim is finalized, in the event a damage inspection is required. This is especially important for high value goods.
Please note that all claims are subject to our published Terms and Conditions.
You can reach our National Claims Office, Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm ET by e-mail or by phone:
E-mail: [email protected]
Their mailing address is:
Purolator National Claims Office
140 Champlain Street