May 6, 2022 - Purolator is committed to continually improving our infrastructure to better serve our customers. We will soon be upgrading our IT infrastructure to build stronger, more integrated online shipping systems.
This upgrade will occur from Saturday, May 21 at 9 p.m. to Sunday, May 22 at 6pm. EDT., which may alter your overnight shipping activity. We chose this date and time for these improvements because it would be the least disruptive for the majority of our customers.
The impacted functionality is outlined below:
- If you use Purolator E-Ship® Web Services (EWS) or Purolator E-Ship® Online (online shipping) some functionality will be available:
- If you have a Purolator account you will be able to create shipments; however, you will not be able to receive estimates or cancel shipments.
- If you are a 24x7 customer, you can ship and get estimates; however, you will not be able to cancel shipments.
- If you ship by credit card, you will not be able to ship; however, you can create a shipment using a manual waybill.
- If you use E-Ship® Now (Ship as a Guest), you will not be able to ship.
- If you use Purolator’s Mobile app, you will not be able to ship.
- If you use the Online Billing Centre as a registered user, it will not be available. The Online Billing Centre will be available for non-registered users who use Quick Pay.
- E-Ship® Vision will be available but the information may not be current.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your understanding.