July 2, 2020 - Due to an increase in volume and operational adjustments required in order to keep our employees, customers and communities safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, please note the following service impacts:
- Effective May 7, 2020, until further notice, temporary suspension of our on-time delivery guarantees for all Purolator Express® services (i.e., Canadian and U.S. and international services).
- All Purolator Ground® shipments and shipments requiring our Special Handling service are experiencing delays of one to three days.
Delayed shipments will display as "Delayed due to current pandemic disruption," when tracked online. We are working to process all volume as quickly as possible, while prioritizing critical healthcare and Purolator Express® shipments.
Additional changes to our operations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Obtaining verbal consent as opposed to requiring a written signature for most types of shipments. This avoids the spread of germs through scanners and styluses being passed back and forth.
- Changing operating hours of Purolator Shipping Centres. All locations will operate Monday through Friday and close by 6 p.m. local time. Please use the Locator Tool on purolator.com for the latest information.
- Accepting payments at our Purolator Shipping Centres using only debit or credit card.
- In accordance with government authorities, Suspension of service to areas of: Cuba, Guinea-Bissau, India, Maldives, Sao Tome and Principe. As these restrictions are changing daily, please speak to a customer service representative using our Chat tool or by calling 1 888 SHIP-123 to verify the location you would like to ship to before scheduling your shipment.
Please use our online tools on the home page of purolator.com to schedule and track shipments and pay invoices, and continue to check this page for updates on our service.