You can pay for your Purolator shipments in a number of ways:
- You can set up your account on the Billing Centre. You can learn more here. Already set-up on the Billing Centre? Log-in here.
- You can pay your invoice by credit card.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- You can mail your cheque (including cashier's cheque) or money order to:
P.O. Box 7006
31 Adelaide Street East
To be set-up for automatic bank withdrawal, please complete the PPC Credit Card Program Enrollment form and fax it to 905-712-6821 or email it to Carlton.Barnes@purolator.com. If you have any questions or require assistance contact us at 1 800-326-4963 X23433 and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
For more information, refer to the Purolator Terms and Conditions of Service.
- You can use our new Quick Pay service and make one-time payments online.
- A Customer Service Representative will be happy to accept your payment by phone, fax or automatic payment. We will require your credit card number, expiry date and the card verification value (CVV) - the three or four digit number on the back of most cards, and on the front of American Express branded cards - to process your payment. Contact us as follows:
Phone Numbers, Contact Names and Hours of Operation.
|Department||Phone or Fax #||Hours|
|Credit card payment line||Phone # 1 866-313-4357||Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. local time|
|Payment Processing Centers (PPC)||Fax # 905-712-6821||Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. local time|
|PPC automatic credit card program||Phone # 1 800-326-4963 ext. 23433||
Monday to Friday. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. local time
A voice mail can be left out side of these hours. The customer will receive a call back within 48 hours
For the privacy and security of our customers' credit card data, we require the CVV as an additional security measure to ensure the card is present for invoice payments and online purchases. Note: Purolator does not store credit card information.
If shipments are billed to your Purolator account, we will accept cheques (including cashier cheques) and money orders as payments. These types of payments can be mailed to:
PO Box 4800 Stn Main
Concord ON L4K 0K1