Safety, service, innovation
Effective Jan. 1, 2021, Purolator will implement a rate adjustment for LTL (Freight) services of a general list rate increase of 5.9 per cent. The new LTL Rate Guide will be available on the Shipping Rates, Zones & Service Guides page of purolator.com at that time.
Purolator has been navigating the COVID-19 pandemic as an essential service, delivering with pride and purpose to help business recover, consumers adapt, and communities stay safe.
As the economy rebounds, Purolator is focused on five priorities to serve the critical needs of businesses, consumers and communities.
- Continuing significant investments in health and safety and new processes, including contactless deliveries to keep people and communities safe and connected
- Increasing network capacity, speed and access to help businesses grow and benefit from emerging market opportunities
- Enriching the digital experience of shippers and receivers
- Expanding global supply chain capabilities for businesses shipping to and from Canada
- Advancing social responsibility and sustainability across all areas of the business
We have also made it a priority to help our small business partners navigate through COVID-19 and support their road to recovery. Click here to learn more about the resources and programs available.
The rate changes will support the re-prioritizing and investing we are doing to serve your needs and the needs of our diverse customer base during this unprecedented time.
The new LTL Rate Guide will be available on the Shipping Rates, Zones & Service Guides page of purolator.com on Jan. 1, 2021.
We will continue to keep you updated on how we are investing in our business to serve you better.