Shipping Management Solution
Purolator E-Ship Server (ESS) is designed to help you manage the scope and complexity of your logistics requirements more efficiently within a traditional warehouse environment or high traffic mailroom.*
- A stand-alone shipping system that thrives in a warehouse-shipping environment where fast transaction speed is crucial.
- A fully deployed web server running our shipping software that includes capabilities to integrate within your network and enable your employees to access the service right from their desks.
- Ideal for high volume shippers sending more than 15 shipments per day
Features and Functionality
- Create and manage your Purolator Courier® and Purolator Freight® shipments using one streamlined shipping system
- Create courier shipping labels and customs documentation
- Built-in estimates and tracking
- Choose from all of Purolator’s shipping and specialized services
- Choose from pre-paid, collect or third-party billing
- Track shipments in real time
- Create a variety of custom reports from Purolator E-Ship® Server Connect to assist you with cost analysis, future planning and more
- Establish shipping batches and groups to help setup and manage recurring shipments to multiple recipients.
- Create future-dated and ship-to-hold shipments
- Create return labels to include with your shipment or without an associated outbound shipment that can be either printed and sent to your customer, or e-mailed as an attachment at no additional charge.
- Automatically add your own shipping and handling charges to your shipping rates
- Import address lists, as well as customer and product databases
- Save time on customs documentation with pre-populated fields
- Add our Purolator E-Ship® Server API service offering and integrate Purolator’s shipping functionality into your core business systems or website
- Create your own shipment tracking codes based on your order and invoice numbers
- Automatically notify recipients that a shipment is on its way and provide a tracking number or shipment reference
- Subscribe up to five e-mail addresses to receive proactive e-mail notifications about the delivery status of their shipment
- High-speed Internet connection required
- We provide you with complimentary software and hardware, including a PC, monitor, keyboard, thermal printer and electronic scale.
See most recent system improvements
Find out more about the advantages of ESS and its advanced capabilities that can help streamline processes in your mailroom, order desk or shipping department.
For more information regarding our qualification criteria, please contact your Account Executive or call our Technical Support Service Desk at 1 800 459-5599 and one of our technical support representatives will be happy to assist you.