With the new enhancements to our online tools, we can help you spend more time focusing on what matters most – your business and your customers.
You’ll enjoy peace of mind with our enhanced Tracking Tool that allows you to track multiple shipments, displays when your shipment will be delivered, your shipment’s current status, any unexpected delays and much more.
Need to send or drop off a shipment? Our improved Location Finder now has street view and multiple advanced search options.
Also, you can now voice your opinion using our new Feedback Feature, or connect with us through our Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter channels.
Visit our FAQ section for a quick overview of the most recent improvements to our online services.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have updated several of our online tools to help provide an enhanced online customer experience and help customers spend less time on the shipping process.
Our changes include:
• Enhanced Tracking Tool
• Improved Location Finder
• New Feedback Feature
• Upgraded File a Claim function
The enhanced Tracking Tool will feature a redesigned online tracking experience that will provide more detailed shipment information.
The new features include:
• Tracking up to 75 shipments at a time
• Displaying the overall status of your shipment, as well as each piece within your multipiece shipment
• Showing the estimated delivery date and time (based on service chosen), including destination and package weight
• Attention messages for unexpected shipment delays and exceptions
• More user-friendly tracking descriptions
• Signing up to receive delivery e-mail notifications
Our improved Find Location tool is equipped with Google Street View and multiple advanced search options, such as locations that are currently open and offer packaging supplies.
You can now voice your opinion about our site using our new Feedback Feature, which is a survey that can be found on the top, right-hand side of every page on our site.